Welcome to Mrs. Shaw's Class Page
Welcome to the new school year.
Remote Learning Information If Self Isolating or Closure of School
If your child is absent from school for a prolonged period of time due to Covid related reasons or any illness that causes a long absence please follow the recommendations below:
- The Oak National Academy offers engaging, teacher led lessons that are very accessible and easy to follow. Your class teacher may offer guidance on suitable units to use.
- BBC Bitesize offers a multitude of learning opportunities across many curriculum subjects.
- The school utilises resources found on Espresso. To login: Username - Student28055 Password - forest
- Keep up with your reading - enjoy a good book by reading to parents or siblings.
- Log on to TT Rockstars and challenge your friends from home
- To support mathematics and if your child would like to have some extra fun online activities try: BusyAnts (Enter your child’s information to access these activities) https://connect.collins.co.uk/school/GREATWOO1/Student/
If a class bubble is sent home then the teacher will create a Home Learning Resource similar to the ones used in Lock Down.
Please send any correspondence to the school office email.
Keep an eye on newsletters and parent letters that will update you on all the current guidance and information.
Thank you for your understanding. Mrs. Shaw
2020/2021 Curriculum Flyer